India is fast becoming popular as a conference destination of choice for many seminars and conferences being held yearly. The infrastructure provided by India regarding accommodation as well as conference facilities is second to none.
Approximately 300-400 seminars and symposiums are held annually within the country; as such many top class venues have been established to meet this demand in most major cities of India.
Most of the venues may seat and cater towards a smaller conference (50 plus people) up to about 3000 people for the bigger seminars.
Below is a list of conference venues in different cities of India:
• The Grand New Delhi
*Seating in the Grand Hall is equipped to hold up to 800 guests
* Conference venue facilities include: A Business Centre, Golf Course, Swimming Pool and A-V Equipment Rental.
• Radisson Hotel
* Three meeting rooms are available depending on the type of seminar held.
* Seats between 20-350 guests.
* Wi-Fi, Business Centre, a Golf Course, Swimming Pool and A-V Equipment Rental are all available as conference venue facilities.
• BB Palace
* The banquet hall in the hotel is one of the best in Delhi.
* BB Palace has hosted a number of international meetings and seminars.
* The Convention Centre may seat over 100 guests.
* Equipped with Wi-Fi services, internet may be accessed throughout the conference centre.
* Banquet and meeting facilities include rooms that may seat 40-100 auditorium style and close to 150 for a cocktails and receptions.
• Grand Hotel
* There are two meeting rooms and two halls available.
* These can seat anywhere between 30-250 guests depending on seminar/conferencing needs.
* Wi-Fi, Business Centre, Golf Course and A-V Equipment Rental are all available.
• JP Convention Centre
* The convention hall has a built in stage, green room and a seating capacity of 1500 guests seated auditorium style.
* It is one of the biggest facilities in Agra.
* Its flexibility allows 8 sessions to run concurrently with a seating arrangement of 150-300 guests.
* There is a Business Centre and complementing conference facilities that include technical support.
• Mughal Sheraton Conference Centre
* With a selection of five halls accommodating up to 750 guests, auditorium style, ITC Mughal allows enough conference space for training, team building and strategic sessions.
* The Dewan-e-Khas is a state-of-the-art convention centre with all supporting conferencing facilities on hand.
• Taj Mahal Palace and Tower
* With four rooms on offer, the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower can cater to any conference’s needs.
* 23-1200 guests may be seated according to the room size and seating style.
* Conference venue facilities include a fully equipped Business Centre, Wi-Fi, Golf Course and A-V Equipment Rental.
• Trident, Nariman Point
* There are four room options available, seating between 40 – 1500 guests.
* Conference venue facilities include: Bar, Restaurant, Business Centre, Secure Parking, Wi-Fi and A-V Equipment Rental.
• Taj Lands End
* The hotel offers four meeting rooms
* Seating capacity varies between 35-1200 guests depending on room size and seating style.
* Conference venue facilities include: Delegate Rooms, Laundry Services, Bar, Restaurant, Business Centre, Wi-Fi and A-V Equipment Rental.
• Rambagh Palace Hotel
* There are three rooms on offer, seating between 20-600 guests.
* Venue facilities include: An Equipped Business Centre, Golf Course and A-V Equipment Rental.
• Sheraton Rajputna
* With four rooms seating between 20-600 guests, The Sheraton is fully equipped to house important seminars and conferences.
* Venue facilities include: A Business centre, Wi-Fi, Golf Course and Swimming Pool.
• Birla Auditorium
* One of the most famous venues in Jaipur, Birla Auditorium is renowned for hosting international conferences and exhibitions.
* The main auditorium seats around 1350 guests, and counts as one of the biggest auditoriums found within India.
* There are various other conference halls and meeting rooms seating between 40-400 guests for either group sessions or smaller meetings.