India is fast emerging as a destination for medical tourism. With cheaper healthcare facilities, yet with one of the world’s best infrastructure, many people from all over the world come to India for their health needs.
India has been offering quality services for any kind of medical procedures. Indian doctors are known for their skills and professionalism all over the world. Even a complex transplant or bypass procedure can be achieved at a tiny fraction of the cost in India as compared to the cost of procedure in the U.S.
India Is Famous As A Medical Tourism Destination Because Of The Following Factors:
- Most of the doctors and surgeons at Indian hospitals are trained professionally or have worked at some of the best medical institutions in the US, Europe, or other developed nations.
- Most doctors and nurses are fluent in English, therefore eradicating the language barrier.
- Top -of-the-line medical and diagnostic equipment from global international conglomerates are installed in most places.
- Indian nurses are among the best in the world.
- Budget friendly traveler can avail and afford first rate service and luxury amenities in most hospitals.
- An important aspect of healthcare is the recovery phase. It has been statistically shown that patients recover more quickly and with a much higher success rate when they incorporate practices that enhance physical, mental, and emotional well being.
- Patients coming to India can not only take help of Allopathy, but they can also try out Ayurveda, Yoga, Homeopathy and Meditation, all of which provide all round healthcare.
- According to research reports on Indian Healthcare sector, the medical tourism market is valued to be worth over $310 million with foreign patients coming by 100,000 every year, and the market grew to $2 billion by the end of 2012.
- India has been constantly ranked among the top 5 medical tourism hotspots in the world. Most of the patients are from Asia Pacific, West Asia and North Africa.
- Patients from all over the world come for various treatments in the domain of Cardiology, Cardiothoracic, Orthopedic, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Bariatric, Ophthalmology and Urology.
So, the next time you need affordable healthcare, visit India for its medical facilities.