- Anjeneyar Kovil:, Esso Bunk, Peelamedu. This Temple was recently constructed in one of the calmest localities.Offers great peace of mind and is open in the morning till 12.00PM and opens again from 5.00PM for public. Dont miss various alangaarams done for the God.
- Dhyanalinga Yogic Temple at the Isha Yoga Centre.
- Eachanaari Vinayaga Temple in Pollachi road,
- Marudhamalai Hill Temple, Anubhavi Subramniar temple which has a natural spring that spurts water throughout the year.
- Perur Pateeshwarar Temple a Shiva temple which is more than 1000 years old with wonderful sculptures.
- Asia’s biggest statue of Lord Ganesha temple in Puliakulam.
- Velliengiri hills and temple is a famous temple with a long lasting history, which is also known south Kailash. Other temples are Ayappan Pooja Sangam in Ramnagar and Ayyappan temple in New Siddhapudur, Sringeri Saradha Koil, Shirdi Sai Baba temple in Saibaba colony, Koniamman temple and Ramar temple in Ramnagar near Gandhipuram bus stand. Isha Yoga Center’s SHIVA TEMPLE – Worth visiting -20 km from city. The famous Palani temple devoted to Lord Muruga is 100 km from Coimbatore.
- Anubhavi Subramaniar Temple:, Chinna Thadagam. This temple has a natural outflow, which spouts water all through the year. For this reason, the temple is quite popularly known and people never fail to make their visit. There must be 100s of steps to get to the temple, and no mechanical help available. This place is frequented by elephants and hence do not plan to visit the temple during evening hours. Don’t forget to visit the Lalithambikai temple situated at its foothills.
- Marudhamalai Murugan Temple, Arulmigu Subramaniyaswamy Thirukoil (15 km north west of Coimbatore).. A huge temple complex, at least 1200 years old, located on a picturesque hill, you should not miss it.
- Also you can go to Then Thiruppathi a nice place to visit with family which is located near mettupalayam.
- Athar Jamaat Masjid, (Located in Big bazaar street). A famous 100 years old Masjid
- G.D.Naidu Museum, (Located in Avinashi Road). 8 AM to 4.30PM except on sundays. A must visit for all science history enthusiasts. Interesting collection of inventions by G.D.Naidu who is also referred as Edison of India. Interesting science experiments. One can also see the history of Industrialisation in Coimbatore. Also on display an old motor bike which G.D.Naidu learned to assemble from an British officer after which he interested in engineering. A Germany Gift shop is attached with the museum where one can buy interesting Toys from Germany. A great place for children.
Marudhamalai Murugan Temple