Spas in India provide numerous services including Ayurveda. Ayurveda is a customary medicine that is native to the Indians, and is an alternate mode of medicine.
Given below is a list of spa services that are exceptional and offer solutions to various health complications. These spas are elegant and the services are provided by the best in the industry. The 10 spas that are most popular in India are:
1. Ananda Spa: Situated in Rishikesh, Ananda is world’s best spa destination. The interiors of the spa are very tastefully done and the services provided here are par excellence. The spa offers unique massages and hydro therapies. Body treatments include body wraps, skin shedding and exfoliation.
2. The Oberoi Spa Wildflower Hall: Located in Shimla, the spa here uses natural plant essence in all the treatments.
3. Kaya Kalp (ITC Mughal), Agra: Asia’s biggest spa, they provide ancient therapy based on Ayurveda for the mind and the body.
4. Maya Spa, Kumarakom: Located in Kerala, Maya Spa is amongst the largest and most extravagant spas in India. One can luxuriate here in unique yoga as well as meditation sessions on an isolated island.
5. Taj Malabar Jiva: The services offered here range from Ayurveda to traditional and herbal massages.
6. Amarvilas Spa: Located in Agra, the treatments provided here are designed to renew, refresh and replenish the body and soul.
7. Sereno Spa, Goa: Indulge in a blend of unique therapies, inspired by yogic and Ayurvedic traditions. While you indulge in the spa treatment, focus your gaze on the alluring Arabian sea.
8. Quan Spa, Mumbai: The spa treatments here focus on the restorative properties of water. One of the best spas in India, Quan Spa will leave you relaxed and wanting for more.
9. Amatrra Spa, New Delhi: Pamper yourself from head to toe at the world famous Amatrra Spa. The treatments here are based on traditional Indian Ayurveda and Oriental spa rituals.
10. Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa, Udaipur: Famous for its holistic treatments, Jiva Spa offers an array of holistic treatments to choose from.